BRING IT TO LAMBEAU versus the FALCONS

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Starr to Favre and now Aaron Rodgers, we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

BRING IT TO LAMBEAU versus the FALCONS

Postby RingoCStarrQB » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Let's start this thread off by just sayin' ........... 'BRING IT TO LAMBEAU' !

Despite the dismal pre-game ticket frenzy situation (plenty of low-priced tickets available for Monday Night's game...........see NFL Ticket Exchange) I think the Packers fans will have to bring some passion and intensity to the lower bench seat bowl outdoor seating areas on Monday evening. Just because the Packers are favored by double digits ............ hey on any given Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.......... Talking heads on either ESPN or NFLN are trying to say Steven Jackson (3.8 Yards per Rushing Attempt) and Julio Jones are dangerous weapons capable of wreaking havoc all of the the hallowed ground on MNF..........I say NO EFFEN WAY babycakes!! This is Titletown USA and there ain't nothing stopping us from hosting another NFC Title game on the the frozen tundra on January 18th TWO-OH-ONE-FIVE.

GO PACKERS!
THE PACK WILL BE BACK
'There are football fans and there are Packer fans' 1-13-2002
'Green Bay, I hope you're proud of us because we're proud of you' 1-12-1997
'Well then run it, and then let's get the hell out of here' 12-31-1967
RingoCStarrQB

Return to JustJeff's Packers Forum