The BIG PUSH

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Starr to Favre and now Aaron Rodgers, we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

The BIG PUSH

Postby RingoCStarrQB » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:10 pm

All I care about right now is another opportunity to see a PACKED Lambeau Field for a championship game .... akin/comparable to what some saw from above on January 5, 2014 ............ only now we are talking about January 18, 2015.

Time to engage all great Packer fan spirits throughout the universe in to one large BIG PUSH to get this concept over the goal line .... from concept to reality. There is no time now for any type of let down........fans, coaches, players, office staff, field staff, stadium staff, ancillary Lambeau Field establishment staff (Stadium View, Kroll's, Sidelines, Anduzzi's, Distillery, The Bar, Favre's, Fuzzy's #63, Titletown Brewing, ............ even Lombardi's in Appleton -and- ALL TAILGATERs. I sure hope the concession stand management has figured out how to insulate the beer lines better to avoid freezing up in January. GO PACK GO!!

FROM INSTANT REPLAY:
“Gentlemen,” Coach Lombardi said this morning, “today we start the big push.” I think I’ve heard that line before.

Vince had a few nice words for everybody. He said we did a truly remarkable job. But he seemed to be a little confused about our tendency to let down when we have an easy game and to play extremely hard when we have a difficult game. “Well, I guess it’s all right,” he said. “As long as you keep winning the big ones, that’s what we want. But, I don’t know, it isn’t really all right, because if you’re going to let down, you’re going to look like hell sometimes. Hell, I don’t know what to say.” That was a very rare admission for him.
THE PACK WILL BE BACK
'There are football fans and there are Packer fans' 1-13-2002
'Green Bay, I hope you're proud of us because we're proud of you' 1-12-1997
'Well then run it, and then let's get the hell out of here' 12-31-1967
RingoCStarrQB

Return to JustJeff's Packers Forum