Packer-Bronco Ticket Price article

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Starr to Favre and now Aaron Rodgers, we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Re: Packer-Bronco Ticket Price article

Postby CheeseHusker » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:09 am

It's insane.

I'm pretty depressed, because I've had my eye on this game for 6 1/2 years, which is how long I've lived here. At the time I knew it would be 2015. I'm not entirely sure I'll still live here in 2023, so this is probably the only chance I'll have to see the Packers play in Denver. But I can't spend the money. It's just too darn much anymore.
I don't blame Greg [Jennings] at all. I just think he made a mistake. He went from prime rib to Burger King.
CheeseHusker

Postby Stevedore » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:38 am

GJPackerBacker wrote:Greetings from the Western Slope. I will be attending the game with my 4 children. Should be great fun! I did have to purchase one ticket from Stubhub in the nose bleed section. It did cost around $350.

We will be there in our Green and Gold making some NOISE!
I'll be fairly close by in a bar somewhere in Boulder screaming my lungs out! I'm flying in on Halloween and staying thru Thursday in Broomfield with wife & son. At $350 a pop, I'd rather enjoy the game at a bar and save some $$$ for other things that Denver has to offer. :8)
We Are America's Team!!
Stevedore

Postby GJPackerBacker » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:03 am

Stevedore wrote:
GJPackerBacker wrote:Greetings from the Western Slope. I will be attending the game with my 4 children. Should be great fun! I did have to purchase one ticket from Stubhub in the nose bleed section. It did cost around $350.

We will be there in our Green and Gold making some NOISE!
I'll be fairly close by in a bar somewhere in Boulder screaming my lungs out! I'm flying in on Halloween and staying thru Thursday in Broomfield with wife & son. At $350 a pop, I'd rather enjoy the game at a bar and save some $$$ for other things that Denver has to offer. :8)

I got the other four seats from one of our vendors who has two pairs of season tix. I was on the phone to him the day the schedule came out in April, making sure that he would commit to giving me the tix then.

We will roll into Boulder on Friday nite, stay with my son that is going to CU. This is going to be a hoot! This will be the fourth GB-DEN contest that I have seen in Denver going back to ...1984 (snow bowl game). One win (Favre to Jennings) and two losses, time to fix that!
GO PACK GO!!!
GJPackerBacker

Postby packfntk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:45 pm

We are heading out Thursday am. From what I can tell half the damn town of GB will be in Denver. Unreal, seems like everyone I know will be there. Really cool, pack that stadium.

Wisconsin Cheese is better than California Cheese.
packfntk
Super Homer
Super Homer

Previous

Return to JustJeff's Packers Forum