NFLs most injured teams

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Starr to Favre and now Aaron Rodgers, we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

NFLs most injured teams

Postby ECPackerFan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:53 pm

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13942413/ranking-most-injured-teams

Packers at the top with most missed starts. Sets us up well for the end of the season and a playoff run!
ECPackerFan

Re: NFLs most injured teams

Postby Pckfn23 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 pm

No, every post is not secretly about wanting Capers fired.
Pckfn23
Brigade
Brigade

Postby salmar80 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:12 pm

ECPackerFan wrote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13942413/ranking-most-injured-teams

Packers at the top with most missed starts. Sets us up well for the end of the season and a playoff run!

I saw that. It would be AMAZING to be the most injured team AND to be 6-0....if I weren't so used (read: spoiled) to excelling with backups.

Bloody Seachickens are, of course, the least injured team with 6 total starts missed by 4 players...

The Packers have had 10 players miss games, totaling 78 starts (IR'd players count for all games they will miss, too).
Comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought
salmar80

Postby raptorman » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:11 am

salmar80 wrote:
ECPackerFan wrote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13942413/ranking-most-injured-teams

I saw that. It would be AMAZING to be the most injured team AND to be 6-0....if I weren't so used (read: spoiled) to excelling with backups.

Bloody Seachickens are, of course, the least injured team with 6 total starts missed by 4 players...

The Packers have had 10 players miss games, totaling 78 starts (IR'd players count for all games they will miss, too).

Well to be correct, 10 that will have missed 78 games at the end of the season. They count the players on IR as missing the rest of the season. Nelson is counted as 16 games of those 78. No 78 missed starts so far.
Since 1994, the QB sacked by Vikings more than any other QB in the league. Aaron Rodgers.
raptorman

Postby YoHoChecko » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 am

Also, doesn't account for the quality. I'd rather have a safety, a RB, an OL and an OLB miss time than one starting QB. The Steelers and Cowboys have taken a huge hit due to that.

But still nice to be doing well AND to have mostly non-season-ending injuries, aside from Jordy
YoHoChecko

Postby GJPackerBacker » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:47 am

T-31s...seachickens...well petee, too bad, no excuses...ha ha....
GO PACK GO!!!
GJPackerBacker

Return to JustJeff's Packers Forum