JustJeff Memorial Brick at Lambeau...

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Starr to Favre and now Aaron Rodgers, we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

JustJeff Memorial Brick at Lambeau...

Postby mnkcarp » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Hey guys I'm going to annoy you like one of those public radio fundraising drives but we're really close to our goal for buying Jeff a brick at Lambeau. Like within $55.

It'd be good to overrun the goal just a bit as I think the site takes a small cut and there's probably tax and such.

Jeff memorialized in brick at Lambeau. It's so perfect, we need to make it happen!

I know there's a post right above this, but I always look right past the pinned posts without even noticing them. Figured some of you might be like me. :wink:

Here's the site: https://www.gofundme.com/9m6yftbc
Cheese curds...

are good.
mnkcarp
His Royal Pointyness

Re: JustJeff Memorial Brick at Lambeau...

Postby NCF » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:45 pm

And truly, truly thank you to all of you who have already contributed. It is very humbling that an internet forum of a bunch of people who have never met are working towards making something like this happen.

You guys are awesome!!

:AOK

Read more. Post less.
NCF

Postby APB » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:48 pm

I echo the above. So proud to be part of a forum of this caliber. You guys rock!
APB

Postby JKB » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Agreed, :clap2:
I have done all the online research, I am basically web certified.
JKB

Postby YoHoChecko » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Someone bump this thread in like 3-4 hours so I see it when I'm home from work? Thanks.
YoHoChecko

Postby flapackfan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Bump, I am in.
Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen prove that they are insured, but doesn't require every person to prove they are a citizen. Many who can't prove they are citizens will receive free insurance from those that are citizens.
flapackfan

Postby JKB » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Great job folks! Over the limit quickly, :clap2:
I have done all the online research, I am basically web certified.
JKB

Postby yoop » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:06 pm

this is awesome, I've not been to many forums over the years, but I've never heard of anything like this happening before, what a group of guys, and devotion to someone so special.

having my name on a brick at Lambeau is now on my Bucket list :clap2:
yoop
The Al Davis of PN.net

Postby Bogey » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:17 am

Bump for YoHo.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff
Bogey

Postby NCF » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:36 am

Hi everyone, I am pleased to announce that we have now collected enough funds to get Jeff the memorial he deserves at the place where we all can forever share him, at Lambeau Field.

It truly is a testament to the posters on this site that we are able to make something so cool happen (and of course, a testament to Jeff, as well). Thank you everyone who contributed. I really can't say it enough how proud I am to be a part of something like this. This truly is a special place.

If you did not get a chance to contribute, but still wanted to do something, I would suggest making a donation in Jeff's name to the charity suggested in the other thread, or any charity, for that matter. Please do not continue to contribute to the GoFundMe page (for tax reasons).

Finally, I would also like to encourage everyone to stay active and work towards ensuring this site stays up to its standards set under Jeff's watch. A memorial at Lambeau Field is awesome, but I think an even better tribute will be for all of us to go on, post, talk Packers, and be the community that he so truly believed in.

Thanks again to you all!!

:AOK

Read more. Post less.
NCF

Postby flapackfan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:47 pm

I just noticed the change to from Packer Forum to Just Jeff's Packer Forum. Super Nice!!!!
Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen prove that they are insured, but doesn't require every person to prove they are a citizen. Many who can't prove they are citizens will receive free insurance from those that are citizens.
flapackfan

Postby Jim T » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Can I assume that once this happens and the brick is on the wall someone will take and post a picture?

Thanks
You think these are tough times? For your sake, I hope you never see tough times.
Jim T

Postby Trudge » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Jim T wrote:Can I assume that once this happens and the brick is on the wall someone will take and post a picture?

Thanks

I don't know...does anyone live there that could?
Trudge

Postby NCF » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Trudge wrote:
Jim T wrote:Can I assume that once this happens and the brick is on the wall someone will take and post a picture?

Thanks

I don't know...does anyone live there that could?

You, perhaps?

:lol:

Read more. Post less.
NCF

Postby flapackfan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:42 pm

We did one for my Father. If memory serves, they send you the location, so you can find it. I doubt it will get done immediately. By the next summer would be my guess.
flapackfan

Return to JustJeff's Packers Forum