New, Different Animal Fantasy League

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't football related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

New, Different Animal Fantasy League

Postby itsoez » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:13 am

This league is constructed in Yahoo. I will vet you, I have played against a number of you. This is for dedicated veterans of the match. If you auto-pick, you are out. If you quit after a 1-4 start, you are out. If you make excuses that your daughter was sick one weekend then went camping the next and couldn't respect your opponent with lineup changes for three weeks...you are out. Your team will be locked within one week of inactivity, you will be required to thoughtfully complete your season whether you are 3-11 or 11-3. This is not for ballerinas, and you must be on time for a conveniently scheduled Sat 6pm CST draft time.

Young fathers, baby-makers, double shifters, excuse makers....in the middle of a divorce and about to lose custody, your laptop and have to downgrade to a flip phone? This is not your league.

If you are smart and man enough to personally draft a team and manage it to the bitter end, socialize with the league no matter how good or bad your squad is competing, interest with trades, for 3.5 months...this is the league. Be cool, ready for the long run, and apply within. Understand, I drafted Adrian Peterson, Knowshon Moreno and Ray Rice as my opening RB's last season. There is dark comedy within. I played it out. You must also.

Those who have dealt with me know there is a prize. Also, I will select the best 9 to play for it. And it is nice.

Be sure you understand this league before application. It is free, but I suggest you reread the above to be sure. Many people pretend they can read, but never understand. See ya on the turf.
itsoez

Re: New, Different Animal Fantasy League

Postby Ghost_Lombardi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 am

Redraft, standard scoring, no PPR, no IDP? Or what are we talkin' about here?
Meh.
Ghost_Lombardi

Postby itsoez » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:34 pm

.5 ppr, standard scoring, nothing crazy where a commercial gains or docks you decimals. Old school understanding of the game with guys- or gals - who are entrusted to all actually play out a full season. No pretty boys.
itsoez

Postby backthepack4ever » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:08 am

get with the times, auction is the only way to FF :lol: :P :poke:
Doubt Kills

"Everyone wants to be a BEAST, until it's time to do what real BEASTS do"
backthepack4ever

Postby mnkcarp » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:41 pm

I may be too pretty for this league, but I can muss my hair some and I do have worm guts under my fingernails. Count me in.
Cheese curds...

are good.
mnkcarp
His Royal Pointyness

Return to Cheesehead Chatter - PG