9/11

This forum is for discussion of political topics, and other serious non-football related debates. Please start these topics here, or they will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Re: 9/11

Postby raptorman » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:22 am

get louder at lambeau wrote:
Anyone find that interesting at all, or just me? Rumsfeld mentions the Pentagon missing TRILLIONS of dollars. Enough unaccounted for money to make 2300 new BILLIONAIRES. There are less than 500 known billionaires in the entire USA, just for reference of how HUGE that amount of money is.

"$8,000 for every man, woman, and child in America," in Rumsfeld's words, missing. Unaccounted for. I don't know about you, but I could use that money, and I hate the thought of it being taken from me through taxes and then wasted or stolen. The new Secretary of Defense "decares war" on the Pentagon bureaucracy, calling it "life or death" for every American. YAY! All of us hate to think about our hard-earned tax money being wasted through Government boondoggles, fraud, and inefficiencies, right? Go Rumsfeld!

Then the same building he declared war on gets hit with an unprecedented terrorist strike the next day, an attack which appears to have stopped Rumsfeld's "war" in it's tracks, never to be resurrected in the 14 years since. Sure doesn't look like we won this "life or death" war. We started a bunch of other wars instead, and it just went away.

Let's deal with the $2.3 trillion dollars missing. It was actually first reported in March of 2000. Before Bush was even elected and Rumsfield was in his position. It was also talked about in August of 2000, And January, February, June, and July of 2001.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Missing_Trillions
The government has never had a power it did not abuse.
raptorman

Previous

Return to The Podium - PG13