Ferguson

This forum is for discussion of political topics, and other serious non-football related debates. Please start these topics here, or they will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Ferguson

Postby RodgePodge » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Looks like things are about to pop off
Make the Packers Great Again!
RodgePodge

Re: Ferguson

Postby Beagle » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:43 pm

RodgePodge wrote:Looks like things are about to pop off

Grad Jury just reached a decision. Waiting on the announcement. Tick, tock, tick, tock.......
“….I firmly believe that any man’s finest hours – his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear – is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”
Beagle

Postby Lord Ben » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:28 pm

My prediction (from their POV)

A) Riot and looting in celebration of justice is being done.
B) Riot and looting because of injustice.

I don't conceive a situation in which there won't be rioting and looting.
“Quite frankly, very few people know what they’re talking about." -- Ted Thompson
Lord Ben

Location: Deep in the bowels of the Vandelay Industries server room.

Postby Beagle » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Lord Ben wrote:My prediction (from their POV)

I don't conceive a situation where you are wrong.
“….I firmly believe that any man’s finest hours – his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear – is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”
Beagle

Postby Trudge » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 pm

Yep, one person already shot themselves in the head and died. Little premature on that one. At least wait for the jury decision.
Trudge

Postby dirty sanchez » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:54 am

Trudge wrote:

Yep, one person already shot themselves in the head and died. Little premature on that one. At least wait for the jury decision.
probably one of the agitators that Holder and Sharpton bussed in.
dirty sanchez

Postby Lord Ben » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:24 am

If I lived in the area I think I'd try and remember to show appreciation to the 2nd amendment.
“Quite frankly, very few people know what they’re talking about." -- Ted Thompson
Lord Ben

Postby RodgePodge » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:45 am

Looks like it's pretty bad. Fires everywhere out of control, looting out of control, lots of shots fired, at least one person shot.
Make the Packers Great Again!
RodgePodge

Postby Trudge » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:03 am

RodgePodge wrote:Looks like it's pretty bad. Fires everywhere out of control, looting out of control, lots of shots fired, at least one person shot.

Yeah that place is blowing up. Thanks for playing right into the stereotype...
Trudge

Postby APB » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Trudge wrote:
RodgePodge wrote:Looks like it's pretty bad. Fires everywhere out of control, looting out of control, lots of shots fired, at least one person shot.

Yeah that place is blowing up. Thanks for playing right into the stereotype...

Exactly.

Hard to feel compassion for a group that shows at every opportunity that they are what they're being (unfairly?) portrayed as.
APB

Postby GreenDay » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Apparently there are not enough fires and looting, or as extreme a race-war as that state senator was calling for, so ....time to bring in FABULOUS AL SHARPTON!!!! You go, Al!! Fan the flames, buddy! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Happy Thanksgiving to grievance mongers everywhere. Just remember to repeat after AL:

"America is a horrible place"
"You can't make it in America (like me) if you have dark skin (unless you are hispanic, asian, indian, or black - and work hard)" (Ha, Ha - you know good old Al would NEVER add those parts in parentheses, otherwise, he'd be OUT OF WORK!!! Ironic, isn't it?)

Good Old Al - If there's something wrong with America, he's it - all rolled up into one sanctimonious package of excrement in a $1,000 suit.
YoHoChecko wrote: Anyone who can't understand this doesn't deserve the platform that literacy has granted them.
GreenDay

Postby GreenDay » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Al Sharpton and people like him are examples of evil forces in our world. What a horrible person he is. What horrible people are these race hustlers who enrich themselves by selling a message to blacks that they can't make it, that the country is against them, that they can't get a fair shake. Meanwhile their buddies in Congress have for the past 5 decades put policies in place to undermine the independence and health of the black community. self-fulfilling prophesy. terrible, terrible people.
YoHoChecko wrote: Anyone who can't understand this doesn't deserve the platform that literacy has granted them.
GreenDay

Postby flapackfan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

I heard some of the Grand Jury testimony offered by Officer Wilson and was told there is collaborating eyewitness testimony verifying his sworn testimony that he was rightfully in fear for his life. I believe 33(Wilson) pages of asked and answered testimony. Holder, Obama, Missouri Gov, all had the opportunity to review it, and could of asked to speak to the community beforehand to reassure, comfort, and ease the tensions, but ALL failed to do so. What they did was announce well beforehand that a GJ decision or lack of one was going to be announced on a Monday night. Why not announce it, with an hour or two preparation, on a Sunday morning? Why, BO's televised announcement wasn't one which spoke of an open and honest investigation that couldn't support charges? Just as Travon Martin, or the Beer Summit, where O couldn't help himself, America is a unjust, racist, country.
Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen prove that they are insured, but doesn't require every person to prove they are a citizen. Many who can't prove they are citizens will receive free insurance from those that are citizens.
flapackfan

Postby Beagle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Step Dad: Burn this B**** down!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... n.cnn.html

You think they'll go after him for inciting a riot? Of course not but idiots like this should get sued by every business that got torched because of this.

I love how Michael Brown is now some sort of local "hero" and a rally cry for rights of the common people everywhere. Somewhere along the way, they lost what being free and being an American is supposed to be about.
Beagle

Postby Lord Ben » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:35 am

Looks like a pretty clear case to me as the story comes out through the justice system instead of using the word of whoever blabs to CNN first.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/11/fe ... ore-107338
Lord Ben

Next

Return to The Podium - PG13