CONFIRMED Hillary Campaign: Satanic Rituals + Drinking Blood

This forum is for discussion of political topics, and other serious non-football related debates. Please start these topics here, or they will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Re: CONFIRMED Hillary Campaign: Satanic Rituals + Drinking B

Postby wallyuwl » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Yeah, cell phones are just as dangerous as billy clubs. Or suzy clubs. Or "I don't know what gender I am" clubs.
wallyuwl

Postby Mendeleev » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:15 pm

wallyuwl wrote:Yeah, cell phones are just as dangerous as billy clubs. Or suzy clubs. Or "I don't know what gender I am" clubs.

Damn, seems that the transgender community has really gotten your jimmies rustled.

Edit: Cell phones more or less dangerous than emails. Where does it fall on the billy club - email spectrum?
Mendeleev

Postby wallyuwl » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Where is this transgender community? Do they offer coupons on hotels in that community? Is it a good place to vacation?

Looks like the Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby illegally allowed her daughter to vote for her, and illegally took a picture of her doing so.

Several reports in PA of voting machines switching Trump votes to Clinton.
wallyuwl

Postby Mendeleev » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:54 pm

wallyuwl wrote:
Looks like the Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby illegally allowed her daughter to vote for her, and illegally took a picture of her doing so.

Marilyn Mosby and Eric Trump should be investigated by the AG. Both should be behind bars IMO. Lets see if Trump has the guts to drain the swamp.

wallyuwl wrote:Several reports in PA of voting machines switching Trump votes to Clinton.

Which were then recalibrated.
Mendeleev

Postby Mackie2001 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Mendeleev wrote:
texas wrote:Your candidate's inner circle practices Satanism. Instead of defending that, you should be demanding they pull her and insert Bernie.

You're right texas. The only logical conclusion to that dinner invitation was that it was to a satanic ritual. Hillary literally worships the devil.

The "practitioner". It is sad that you think Marina Abramović is a satan worshipper. I am not a fan of her work, but I think you're missing the point by quite a bit.

I saw in the news today that Hillary is very superstitious and ritualized in how she does things. She's often been seen drinking a thicker red liquid, presumably sherry and has often told Billie "GO TO HELL," after one of his tête-à-têtes. (Face to face) :rotf:
Your actions determine your circumstances. Vote!
Mackie2001

Postby raptorman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:14 am

Mendeleev wrote:
Papa John wrote:
yoop wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:
yoop wrote:the Obama presidency and this election has brought it back center stage, and it wouldn't be this way if it hadn't been just below the surface ready to boil up again.

Yes, Obama has fanned the flames of racism. I am not that old, but have never seen race relations this bad in America. They certainly weren't under either Bush or Bill Clinton's presidency.

are you just dense, or is this another attempt at defocusing reality.

It's not Obama, any Black president would have gotten the same treatment from the right wing, and thats what escallated the race issue back to the surface, veiled racism is still racism, all it took was the election of a Black person to the white house.

just look into the increase of White militia groups since OB took office, they've doubled, look at the sale of firearms, same thing.

During Clintons presidency Gun sales nose dived, and race relations where improving, During the Bush years the focus was off race relations do to the Iraq war.

your probably to young to remember the 60's then, because race relations where terrible during those times, like now, Black people where fed up with Whites treating them like second class citizens.

Unbelievable that racism is the only reason you can conceive of for disliking Obama. Like a typical Democrat, you see everything through a racial lens.

Maybe I dislike him because of his nightmare health-care law that has doubled my premium and sent my deductible through the roof.

Maybe I dislike him because he has the nerve to tell business owners that "they didn't build that." Meanwhile, I didn't take a paycheck for 13 months so that I wouldn't have to lay off any of my employees.

Maybe I dislike him because he is a pathetic leader who chastises his own people but is too much of a coward to stand up to world leaders.

Maybe I dislike him because he works harder at campaigning for the most corrupt candidate in history than he does at doing his own job.

The reasons are endless.

If Hillary gets in, I won't like it but once again I, and many others like me will pick up the slack and keep working to make things happen. In the meantime you can hang out on Packersnews and lecture me about how racist I am. Pathetic.

Now that's a strawman.

The conversation was specifically about race relations since Obama was elected.

Some choice quotes from prominent republicans during his first term, more to do with his race than his performance or any legitimate reason to dislike him

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/vitter-i-support-birther-lawsuits-video

Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) has made his views known on the Birther controversy: He supports lawsuits to force President Obama to produce his birth certificate.

"I personally don't have standing to bring litigation in court," Vitter said. "But I support conservative legal organizations and others who would bring that to court. I think that is the valid and most possibly effective grounds to do it."

http://www.slate.com/content/slate/blogs/weigel/2010/09/12/what_was_newt_gingrich_talking_about.html

only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]

-Newt Gingrich

http://web.archive.org/web/20090321180032/http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/2009/03/in_the_state_house_another_oba.php

"We've said on this program many times ... we've had people call in and say why are you picking on him? And I've said, 'Look it's really simple. If he is a U.S. citizen you produce the papers. If he's not a U.S. citizen, what does he do? He hides them. He's hiding them. We need the truth. We need the documents unsealed. We need to know what's going on."

-Rep. Matthew Hill

In February 2009, the Cullman Times, an Alabama newspaper, reported that at a town hall meeting there, U.S. Senator from Alabama Richard Shelby was asked if there was any truth to the rumors that Obama was not a natural-born citizen. According to the Times report, Shelby said, “Well his father was Kenyan and they said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven’t seen any birth certificate. You have to be born in America to be president.” A Shelby spokesperson denied the story, but the newspaper stood by it.

In November 2009, then-Representative Nathan Deal replied to a question about whether he believed that Obama "is a native-born American citizen who is eligible to serve as president" with a statement that "I am joining several of my colleagues in the House in writing a letter to the President asking that he release a copy of his birth certificate so we can have an answer to this question." Contrasting the differing fates of Deal, who won the 2010 gubernatorial election in Georgia, and former Democratic Representative Cynthia McKinney, who lost her primary after endorsing 9/11 conspiracy theories, David Weigel of Slate noted: "Dipping a toe into the birtherism fever swamp didn't stop Deal from winning a statewide primary."

Doesn't like those quotes are performance based.
Doesn't look like they are race based either. Looks like they are based on were he was born. But then, I suppose just because he was "Kenyan" is enough to make it race based for those on the left.
The government has never had a power it did not abuse.
raptorman

Postby texas » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:33 am

I'm just so happy we're not getting a damn devil worshipper in the white house.
Suck it Bears.
Roger Goodell Phone: 212-450-2027
texas

Postby wallyuwl » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:55 am

The Trump family were on 60 minutes tonight. A very impressive bunch.
wallyuwl

Postby Mendeleev » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:04 am

texas wrote:I'm just so happy we're not getting a damn devil worshipper in the white house.

Again you mean
Mendeleev

Postby texas » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:18 am

Mendeleev wrote:
texas wrote:I'm just so happy we're not getting a damn devil worshipper in the white house.

Again you mean

True, I suppose we already had devil worshippers in the white house. Didn't Podesta serve under Obama for a bit?
Suck it Bears.
texas

Postby texas » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Can't believe this was a whole year ago. Also can't believe a major party would nominate someone with such close ties to Satanism
Suck it Bears.
texas

Postby wallyuwl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:04 am

texas wrote:Can't believe this was a whole year ago. Also can't believe a major party would nominate someone with such close ties to Satanism

Im not. The leap from communism to satinism isnt a very big one.
wallyuwl

Postby salmar80 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:17 am

wallyuwl wrote:
texas wrote:Can't believe this was a whole year ago. Also can't believe a major party would nominate someone with such close ties to Satanism

Im not. The leap from communism to satinism isnt a very big one.

The worship of satin is the root of all evil in dress design.

Comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought
salmar80

Postby mike » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I was shocked when Trump won the nomination to Tex
mike

Postby HeavyD » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:53 pm

mike wrote:

I was shocked when Trump won the nomination to Tex

Nicely played.
HeavyD

Previous

Return to The Podium - PG13