Trumps campaign retoric displayed in color

This forum is for discussion of political topics, and other serious non-football related debates. Please start these topics here, or they will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Re: Trumps campaign retoric displayed in color

Postby wallyuwl » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:46 am

I won't argue racial tensions are higher than in decades. But it isn't because of 8 months of Trump. We have already gone over all the things Obama did over 8 years to raise racial tensions.
wallyuwl

Re: Trumps campaign retoric displayed in color

Postby BF004 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:13 am

They also won't improve when you more or less ignore the topic being discussed and bring up Kaepernick and everyone being racist and cops being bad for the 100th time. We get it. We very thoroughly and completely get your one point you make on every post.

It also won't get better when you say anyone who supports any of Trump's policy's is a racist. I support a few of his policy's, disagree with many. Just stupid to say that when there likely many you would actually agree with if you take off your blinders and listen or think about some of the things actually being proposed.

And yes, I'm trying to avoid the same circles we have been going in, but if you can't see the hypocrisy APB pointed out and multiple times in the , there is no hope whatsoever. I don't like facists so I'm going to bully them and limit their speech and rights. Cops are too oppressive and taking away rights of others, but I agree with this group of people over here, so I'll ignore it and applaud it when they oppressive and try to limit their rights.
BF004

Previous

Return to The Podium - PG13