Trumps campaign retoric displayed in color

This forum is for discussion of political topics, and other serious non-football related debates. Please start these topics here, or they will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Re: Trumps campaign retoric displayed in color

Postby raptorman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:07 pm

yoop wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:By definition, Antifa is a terrorist group. They commit violent acts of terror.

You sound like Reuters, calling them peace activists. Beating people and destroying property, which they have repeatedly done and it is on video, is real peaceful.

why? because they stood with BLM against racist white cops, granted they went a little over board, if anything they lack direction, but that in and of itself does not make them terrorist.

they also took a stand against Trump and his racist and fascist remarks, something every red blooded American should do

Yoop,

Who rioted and burned Ferguson MO? Oh yeah, that was BLM and friends. 25 business burned out. 12 cars 2 police cruisers. 1 death.

Who rioted in Baltimore? Oh yeah, BLM. 285 business damaged $9 million in damage. And oh yeah it was a racist overtone. Baltimore Mayor. Black. Prosecutor Black. Police Chief. Black. 65% of the police force. Black. 3 of the 6 officers involved. Black.

Berkley, CA. Anitfa and BLM protest a speaker. Fires started, people beaten, windows smashed.

Washington DC riots after Trump inauguration. Antifa, BLM and other. Cars burned, windows smashed. 200 arrests. Not a white supremacist in sight.

Boston. Two weeks ago. Thousand of Counter protesters. Maybe a 100 that showed up for the Rally, if that. And the police fought with who? Oh yeah the counter protesters.

Fact is yoop. The only protest in the last two years that I know that included any one from the right in any type of numbers over 25 is Charlottesville. Care to list what I missed?

And I really think you need to learn what fascist is. Because if there is one thing Trump is not. Is a fascist.
The government has never had a power it did not abuse.
raptorman

Postby Pugger » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:21 am

Charon21 wrote:
Pugger wrote:This is my beef as well. I too gave Obama a chance at the beginning. Trump never even had a honeymoon, let alone given a chance to govern. Hell, there were a few calling for him to be impeached before he was inaugurated! With all of the negative coverage he is receiving and the press ignoring anything positive he does it is no wonder his approval rating is so low.

How has Trump not had "a chance to govern," because most of the public does not like him? The guy inherited a GOP House *and* Senate, and they are actively passing legislation against public will, like the internet (non-)privacy bill which had a single-digit approval rating.

The inability to pass bills due to public pressure is a *good* sign. That's democracy, and it makes sense that Trump would not have much political capital after winning the election un-popularly (please, don't believe the "millions of illegal voters" myth; just don't). It's not the press (they are not much better-liked right now), it's his policy (only his position on trade polls well).

You should be more angry at Trump for sucking rather than angry at people for not going along with his bullsh*t.

I don't believe "millions" of illegals voted (but I do believe there were some) but no president has ever won the WH on the popular vote. Thankfully the Framers made sure each state got a voice and we have the Electoral College so the states and not a couple of large population centers would pick the president. His policies? The nation doesn't want tax reform, the infrastructure fixed, energy independence, secure borders, ISIS and terrorism gone, improved education, safe inner cities and Obama Care replaced? If the GOP majority congress can't get their act together and the Dems say no to anything he proposes it's Trump's fault? smh
Pugger

Postby yoop » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:17 pm

raptorman wrote:
yoop wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:By definition, Antifa is a terrorist group. They commit violent acts of terror.

You sound like Reuters, calling them peace activists. Beating people and destroying property, which they have repeatedly done and it is on video, is real peaceful.

why? because they stood with BLM against racist white cops, granted they went a little over board, if anything they lack direction, but that in and of itself does not make them terrorist.

they also took a stand against Trump and his racist and fascist remarks, something every red blooded American should do

Yoop,

Who rioted and burned Ferguson MO? Oh yeah, that was BLM and friends. 25 business burned out. 12 cars 2 police cruisers. 1 death.

Who rioted in Baltimore? Oh yeah, BLM. 285 business damaged $9 million in damage. And oh yeah it was a racist overtone. Baltimore Mayor. Black. Prosecutor Black. Police Chief. Black. 65% of the police force. Black. 3 of the 6 officers involved. Black.

Berkley, CA. Anitfa and BLM protest a speaker. Fires started, people beaten, windows smashed.

Washington DC riots after Trump inauguration. Antifa, BLM and other. Cars burned, windows smashed. 200 arrests. Not a white supremacist in sight.

Boston. Two weeks ago. Thousand of Counter protesters. Maybe a 100 that showed up for the Rally, if that. And the police fought with who? Oh yeah the counter protesters.

Fact is yoop. The only protest in the last two years that I know that included any one from the right in any type of numbers over 25 is Charlottesville. Care to list what I missed?

And I really think you need to learn what fascist is. Because if there is one thing Trump is not. Is a fascist.

maybe you should look it up, Trump is the definition of a fascist

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

and while I don't condone the rioting, I understand why it happened, which you don't seem capable of, in all those instances blacks had been protesting living conditions and treatment for years, no one listened, and 99% of those people wouldn't or didn't do the rioting, it was the 1% that acted out, the rioting and violence is a last resort action to make there voice heard, obviously you weren't listening either

LIS, I would have stood in protest right with these people, the guy wanted to spout his hateful white supremist retoric, something you seem to be fine with, nice to know which side of this street you walk on.

lis, treat people like sh-t long enough and they will revolt.
yoop
The Al Davis of PN.net

Postby yoop » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Trump pardons sherif that should have went to prison for crimes against humanity years ago

read the comments section, this guy should rot in hell on earth for a few years prior to kissing satans ass

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain- ... 10061.html
yoop
The Al Davis of PN.net

Postby raptorman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:54 pm

yoop wrote:Trump pardons sherif that should have went to prison for crimes against humanity years ago

read the comments section, this guy should rot in hell on earth for a few years prior to kissing satans ass

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-mccain- ... 10061.html

The sheriff was convicted of Contempt of court. Maybe you should look it up.
raptorman

Postby yoop » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:59 pm

high time White evangelicals wake up

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/0e14b4ef-9 ... s-and.html
yoop
The Al Davis of PN.net

Postby raptorman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:19 pm

yoop wrote:
raptorman wrote:Yoop,

maybe you should look it up, Trump is the definition of a fascist

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

and while I don't condone the rioting, I understand why it happened, which you don't seem capable of, in all those instances blacks had been protesting living conditions and treatment for years, no one listened, and 99% of those people wouldn't or didn't do the rioting, it was the 1% that acted out, the rioting and violence is a last resort action to make there voice heard, obviously you weren't listening either

LIS, I would have stood in protest right with these people, the guy wanted to spout his hateful white supremist retoric, something you seem to be fine with, nice to know which side of this street you walk on.

lis, treat people like sh-t long enough and they will revolt.

Yup, rioting and burning black owned business makes perfect sense for the people in Ferguson. After all, it was those people that they were protesting.

Oh I understand why it happened. You seem to condone the actions of 1% of those rioting, yet go balls to the walls on some white supremacist jerk wads who make up .0000000001% of the white population. Yeah, I did the math.

And in Berkeley, You tell me you had an advance copy of his speech? Really? Maybe you don't remember yoop, to much weed. But back in the 50's and 60's another group was targeted for speaking. Many wanted to shut them down. Now had that happened like people wanted. People like Martin Luther King would have never spoken at the Lincoln memorial.

And since you want to take free speech rights away from people, tell us, who makes the rules? What speech won't be protected?

And as to your definition of Trump being a Fascist. This is a much better definition.
Code: Select all
Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce,

Notice that last part. Control of industry and commerce. Let's see, who did that. Who tried to tell Boeing they couldn't build a plant in SC because the Union in Boeing plant in Seattle objected? Who violated federal bankruptcy laws in dealing with bailing out the auto industry giving large sums of the business to the unions? Which side continues to make new laws to regulate business's every chance they get? Who used dictatorial powers to make changes to the certain starting dates in the ACA, bypassing congress? And for the part before that, who wants to put limits on freedom of speech and suppress views they don't like?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
raptorman

Postby wallyuwl » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Yoop, you saying you "would stand with" the Berkley rioters says it all.
wallyuwl

Postby yoop » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:41 pm

It is obvious why people who like to think of themselves as good and decent human beings do not want to be called racists. That says very good things about social norms. But people who consistently choose policies that, again and again, harm disadvantaged people are having a bigoted impact on society, and we should not pretend otherwise.

I understand why a person would want to say, “I don’t want to think of myself as a racist, so don’t judge me just because of my policy preferences.” But there is a simple answer to that: Choose policy preferences that do not have bigoted impacts.

Or you can follow the example of that conservative newspaperman in Ohio, simply insisting that other people are unfairly failing to see past your bad ideas to your good heart. Your choice.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-suprem ... 02320.html

and Raptor why would you compare Martin Luthers speech for civil rights, a movement to improve the live for minority's to White supremacy, one movement wants equal treatment of all races, the other wants acknowledgement of only one race, don't you see the difference? come on.

everyone new what yanalopolis (SP) was going to talk about, please try and pull your head out of your vacuam cleaner before you sufficate , I loved how your experiance with race or your feelings concerning it happened at 24 in the military, for cripe sakes people in GB where rejecting black players into the 70's, and people form opinions on what they hear and see when there young and carry those feelings along as they age based on personal experiance, but to deny that they where or are there means those opinions rarely change, first you need to recognize a problem in fact exist before you can decide to change or do something about it, wouldn't you agree?

read that link.
yoop
The Al Davis of PN.net

Postby yoop » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:51 pm

wallyuwl wrote:Yoop, you saying you "would stand with" the Berkley rioters says it all.

you not doing so says plenty too.

I went to war to stamp out what White supremes stand for, why wouldn't I protest anyone spouting that point of view.

why do you think I stood up for Kap? people need to stand up and shout against racism, and those that wont take that stand obviously agree with it, or act as though it's about our flag, fallen war vets, a song, or any of a dozen other reasons.
yoop
The Al Davis of PN.net

Postby BF004 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:23 pm

yoop wrote:
wallyuwl wrote:Yoop, you saying you "would stand with" the Berkley rioters says it all.

I went to war to stamp out what White supremes stand for, why wouldn't I protest anyone spouting that point of view.

why do you think I stood up for Kap? people need to stand up and shout against racism, and those that wont take that stand obviously agree with it, or act as though it's about our flag, fallen war vets, a song, or any of a dozen other reasons.

Such a worthless insulting lazy take. If you don't like Kaepernick you agree with racism, get a life yoop.
BF004

Postby raptorman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:01 pm

yoop wrote:It is obvious why people who like to think of themselves as good and decent human beings do not want to be called racists. That says very good things about social norms. But people who consistently choose policies that, again and again, harm disadvantaged people are having a bigoted impact on society, and we should not pretend otherwise.

I understand why a person would want to say, “I don’t want to think of myself as a racist, so don’t judge me just because of my policy preferences.” But there is a simple answer to that: Choose policy preferences that do not have bigoted impacts.

Or you can follow the example of that conservative newspaperman in Ohio, simply insisting that other people are unfairly failing to see past your bad ideas to your good heart. Your choice.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-suprem ... 02320.html

and Raptor why would you compare Martin Luthers speech for civil rights, a movement to improve the live for minority's to White supremacy, one movement wants equal treatment of all races, the other wants acknowledgement of only one race, don't you see the difference? come on.

everyone new what yanalopolis (SP) was going to talk about, please try and pull your head out of your vacuam cleaner before you sufficate , I loved how your experiance with race or your feelings concerning it happened at 24 in the military, for cripe sakes people in GB where rejecting black players into the 70's, and people form opinions on what they hear and see when there young and carry those feelings along as they age based on personal experiance, but to deny that they where or are there means those opinions rarely change, first you need to recognize a problem in fact exist before you can decide to change or do something about it, wouldn't you agree?

read that link.

Yoop. People wanted to stop MLK from speaking. They thought of his speech as radical. Again, tell us yoop, what are the conditions required to stop someone from speaking. Funny thing, in the last 3 weeks I have asked this same question at least 20 time and not one person has had the balls to answer it. Do you?
raptorman

Postby wallyuwl » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 pm

yoop wrote:

Sure does. It says that I don't stand with people who riot, destroy property, assemble unlawfully, beat people up, and squelch speech. "Standing with" them, as you said you do, is an extreme position that favors lawlessness and violence. I guess everyone against violence is now a racist... but only if they are white.
wallyuwl

Postby yoop » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:05 pm

BF004 wrote:
yoop wrote:

Such a worthless insulting lazy take. If you don't like Kaepernick you agree with racism, get a life yoop.

this isn't about Kaepernick, whether you like him or not isn't the issue, the point is what he protested, and if you don't agree with his cause then how can you not be racist, I don't see a middle ground on this, either you think blacks and minority's have been treated fairly or you don't.
yoop
The Al Davis of PN.net

Postby BF004 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:05 pm

yoop wrote:It is obvious why people who like to think of themselves as good and decent human beings do not want to be called racists. That says very good things about social norms. But people who consistently choose policies that, again and again, harm disadvantaged people are having a bigoted impact on society, and we should not pretend otherwise.

This is why I'll never vote Democrat, the party of the Confederacy, the KKK, and affirmative action. If they would ever learn to talk about people as people and not split up people into their segregated groups at every single turn, maybe I'd take them more seriously.

A good economy is the best thing for any minority group, things Dems and big gov't Repub's have screwed up every chance they get.

So yes, voting for Obama or Hilary must mean you are racist since their policies continually hurt minority groups.

Again, a lazy and offensive argument, if you don't vote for the Democrats like me, only conceivable conclusion is that you are racist and don't want minorities to improve their lives even though I have proven I don't know a flying flip about economic policies.

Any no offense yoop, but I will never take you seriously on any economic topic after you are in favor of giving people $20 and hour to pour water through coffee beans after a 5 minute crash course and think those #$%! doctors who graduate college with 400K in debt after 8 years and slice open people's hearts and sew them back together are selfish jerks for wanting $50 an hour.
BF004

PreviousNext

Return to The Podium - PG13