Comifornia

This forum is for discussion of political topics, and other serious non-football related debates. Please start these topics here, or they will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Re: Comifornia

Postby wallyuwl » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Yoop, you claim others change the subject then proceed to do just that. Answer his questions.
wallyuwl

Postby mike » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:48 pm

wallyuwl wrote:Yoop, you claim others change the subject then proceed to do just that. Answer his questions.

I did, you just don't like the answer, the voice of one race, Whites, campaigning to increase there ranks to gain control over another race was decided with the abolishment of slavery, it's unfortunate that the gov. allowed the Jim Crow's KKK or any of that White supremacist to even get started

so it's not about stopping free speech to me, it's about stopping a vile movement thats been allowed to start building back up.

I'am beyond sick and tired of people hiding wrong doing behind our amendments, same with gun regs.
mike

Postby wallyuwl » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Yoop, if you were one of my students you would fail. My students quickly learn to follow directions and answer the questions asked. Over and over again you do neither. It has been pointed out by several posters, citing specific examples.
wallyuwl

Postby mike » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:20 pm

wallyuwl wrote:Yoop, if you were one of my students you would fail. My students quickly learn to follow directions and answer the questions asked. Over and over again you do neither. It has been pointed out by several posters, citing specific examples.

learn to follow your directions, well aren't you the dictator, I already know the answer you and Raptor wanted to hear, lis, quit hiding behind our amendments.

are you for allowing white supremacy to grow? do you believe the White race should rule over the minority races? answer those questions.
mike

Postby raptorman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:56 pm

mike wrote:
raptorman wrote:
mike wrote:I said white supremacy should not have a voice in a country that fought a civil war to stop it, so why would I allow them to have a voice now? thats insanity.

After the white supremacists are silenced who do we silence next? And who makes the decision to silence people? You? The Courts? do we vote on it? So you are basically saying that the first amendment only applies to certain people, not everyone.

every freaking post from you deverts the subject, white supremist racism has no place in 21 century America, just look how long this country has fought to stem the tide of racism, whats next, are you going to show me how auto's kill more blacks then racist white supremes? white supremacy is a movement that should never have a voice in a free sociaty, the name alone speaks to the lack of freedom.

Answer the question. Who make the decision that certain people don't have the right to speak their minds? YOU are the one proposing it. I haven't changed or diverted anything. Then, who is next? Because once you ban speech from one group it's easier to ban it from the next group. And before long your group is on the list. So put up or shut up. Remember, back in the late 1950's and early 1960's some people wanted to ban the speech of people like Martin Luther King. Defending freedom of speech includes speech you don't agree with.
The government has never had a power it did not abuse.
raptorman

Postby mike » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:10 am

raptorman wrote:
mike wrote:
raptorman wrote:
mike wrote:I said white supremacy should not have a voice in a country that fought a civil war to stop it, so why would I allow them to have a voice now? thats insanity.

After the white supremacists are silenced who do we silence next? And who makes the decision to silence people? You? The Courts? do we vote on it? So you are basically saying that the first amendment only applies to certain people, not everyone.

every freaking post from you deverts the subject, white supremist racism has no place in 21 century America, just look how long this country has fought to stem the tide of racism, whats next, are you going to show me how auto's kill more blacks then racist white supremes? white supremacy is a movement that should never have a voice in a free sociaty, the name alone speaks to the lack of freedom.

Answer the question. Who make the decision that certain people don't have the right to speak their minds? YOU are the one proposing it. I haven't changed or diverted anything. Then, who is next? Because once you ban speech from one group it's easier to ban it from the next group. And before long your group is on the list. So put up or shut up. Remember, back in the late 1950's and early 1960's some people wanted to ban the speech of people like Martin Luther King. Defending freedom of speech includes speech you don't agree with.

well the voice I want to stop is the same one that wanted to stop Martin Luther, it's the same voice with a 21 century face.

this is the same type stance gun people say, once the feds take assault weapons away they wont stop there, never been proven, same with the 1A, stopping the speech of racist white supremist, doesn't mean we will revoke the right of free speech toward less revolting opinions that affect our sociaty.

or do you propose some time in the future to have another civil war? whites against all nationality's, I guess thats one way to curb over population.

and lets be clear about this certain people thing, they are racist, and believe the white race should rule over all other races, you skip over "these certain people" as though the group is no diff. then those asking for gay rights, or marihuana legalization.
mike

Postby dirty sanchez » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:31 am

Nice job hijacking the thread, Yoop. But since we're so far into this, here you go.

http://www.downvids.net/hilari%20ous-sa ... 11727.html
dirty sanchez

Postby mike » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:50 pm

dirty sanchez wrote:Nice job hijacking the thread, Yoop. But since we're so far into this, here you go.

http://www.downvids.net/hilari%20ous-sa ... 11727.html

just goes to show Bull dogs can't be trusted :lol:
mike

Postby raptorman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:02 am

mike wrote:well the voice I want to stop is the same one that wanted to stop Martin Luther, it's the same voice with a 21 century face.

this is the same type stance gun people say, once the feds take assault weapons away they wont stop there, never been proven, same with the 1A, stopping the speech of racist white supremist, doesn't mean we will revoke the right of free speech toward less revolting opinions that affect our sociaty.

or do you propose some time in the future to have another civil war? whites against all nationality's, I guess thats one way to curb over population.

and lets be clear about this certain people thing, they are racist, and believe the white race should rule over all other races, you skip over "these certain people" as though the group is no diff. then those asking for gay rights, or marihuana legalization.

Actually it opens the door to that. And once that door is open, it will never be closed. Like I said, who's next? The anti abortionists? Because if you can justify one group, someone can justify another group. And then another. That's what you don't get.
raptorman

Postby raptorman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:04 am

mike wrote:well the voice I want to stop is the same one that wanted to stop Martin Luther, it's the same voice with a 21 century face.

BTW, the number of people you are talking about is extremely small. Remember VA? Yeah, that was 6 months in the planning stages and less than 200 people showed up. Unless of course you want to believe CNN that everyone who voted for Trump is a White supremacist. Which is asinine.
raptorman

Postby wallyuwl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:17 pm

raptorman wrote: Unless of course you want to believe CNN that everyone who voted for Trump is a White supremacist. Which is asinine.

It is pretty clear from his posts that he does believe that.
wallyuwl

Postby mike » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:52 am

<snip>

Mod Edit: Rather than snip each insult and slight, your entire post was deleted for multiple violations of forum rules. I suggest you try again only this time with a mind toward relevant and respectful dialog.
mike

Postby wallyuwl » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:21 am

Wow yoop, i see a lot of mod edits coming in your future with that last post.
wallyuwl

Postby mike » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 pm

raptorman wrote:

BTW, the number of people you are talking about is extremely small. Remember VA? Yeah, that was 6 months in the planning stages and less than 200 people showed up. Unless of course you want to believe CNN that everyone who voted for Trump is a White supremacist. Which is asinine.

go look into militia groups, listen to what they say, then tell me it's a very small group, you'll find thousands of racist White supremacist, your president emboldened these people, just listen to John Kelly and his civil war remarks, comments meant to sway opinion of why the dang war was fought, pretty hard not to view these people as racist and White supremacist, Trump goes to Alabama fundraiser, a house full of racist white supremes and attempts to turn everyone against the black athletes, you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see his coments as racist, Trumps not stupid, he new the protest had nothing to do with the flag, he simply wont acknowledge the protest message, instead he used the flag to try and silence it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hands-trump- ... c=jtc_news
mike

Postby raptorman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Like I said, if you believe CNN and Yahoo news, I can't help you. According to them anyone who voted for Trump or goes to his rallies are White Supremacists.

And FWIW, The civil war was a result of the two sides not compromising. Of course the left wing media doesn't want to talk about that because it doesn't fit the Anti Trump agenda. And once again, the left wants to put today's morals on people from 150+ years ago. Just think, in 150 years someone can sit there and pick apart our morals because they don't meet theirs.

It would be interesting to see someone on the left hold Robert Byrd to those standards. After all, he was the chief person in the build up of the KKK in West Virginia.
raptorman

PreviousNext

Return to The Podium - PG13