Equanimeous St. Brown

This forum will be for discussions related to the 2018 draft.

Once the 2017 NFL season is complete, we will merge the discussions into the main Packers forum to ensure all football talk will be in one forum.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Equanimeous St. Brown

Postby YoHoChecko » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:17 pm

I like his name. I like his dimensions. I like watching him play.

Currently not in anyone's top 10 WR list aside from walter, who has him 2nd. If he's a 2nd round guy, I'd be pretty stoked.

Who wouldn't want their team to be more equanimeous
YoHoChecko

Re: Equanimeous St. Brown

Postby backthepack4ever » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:53 pm

YoHoChecko wrote:I like his name. I like his dimensions. I like watching him play.

Currently not in anyone's top 10 WR list aside from walter, who has him 2nd. If he's a 2nd round guy, I'd be pretty stoked.

Who wouldn't want their team to be more equanimeous

I had him in my 1st mock. the kid is an AJ Green. Walt had him top 5 pick!! Ive seen him ranked as a late 1st early 2nd.
Doubt Kills

"Everyone wants to be a BEAST, until it's time to do what real BEASTS do"
backthepack4ever

Postby NCF » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:31 pm

We need some fresh, raw talent at WR. Even with Devante Adams now panning out, the position has been pretty bled dry by aging and ineffectiveness. Jordy can't keep going forever. Cobb should be a role player. Unfortunately, no one is on deck after the big 3.

Read more. Post less.
NCF

Postby YoHoChecko » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm

NCF wrote:We need some fresh, raw talent at WR. Even with Devante Adams now panning out, the position has been pretty bled dry by aging and ineffectiveness. Jordy can't keep going forever. Cobb should be a role player. Unfortunately, no one is on deck after the big 3.

I will say that I personally really like the developmental prospects of Trevor Davis (Emmanuel Sanders-type) and Max McCaffrey (Jordy-like athleticism, great feel for zones; needs to continue to develop as a downfield receiver).

But yes, I agree we need a fresh, elite-capable WR to round out the group for the future.
YoHoChecko

Return to 2017 Draft War Room