backthepack Nov mock

This forum will be for discussions related to the 2018 draft.

Once the 2017 NFL season is complete, we will merge the discussions into the main Packers forum to ensure all football talk will be in one forum.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

backthepack Nov mock

Postby backthepack4ever » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:22 pm

1 Eddie Goldman DL FSU

I like some of the young guys we have on the DL but in never hurts to add talent to the position. Staying young and deep on the line is a major plus. Goldman has the size to move around and the skill set to be solid.

2 Hau'Oli Kikaha OLB Wash

I love what capers is doing with CM3 and I think using him in the middle from here on really fixes a major hole. Doing so could open up a spot to get another talented edge rusher. I think Kikaha could stand to get stronger at the point of attack, but he has a nice skill set and can drop in coverage. He is a hard worker and he wants to be like his role model Matthews.

3 Jake Ryan ILB UM

even with the move of Matthews adding to the middle is a must. Hawk is the qb of the D and Ryan would be a good one to pass the torch too in the future. He looks to be back to form after a knee injury. good football player

4 Ereck Flowers OT Miami

I hope we can bring BB back but finding a good swing man isnt a bad move. Flowers is a big dude and solid run blocker. Needs to work on is pass pro but could be a nice find.

5 Laken Tomlinson G Duke

we are set at OG with the starter but man I never want to see Taylor have to play again. Barclay isnt a for sure going forward either. Tomlinson is a tough kid with some nasty.

5 Corey Crawford DE/OLB Clemson

A guy we could try to devolop down the road to play Peppers role. He could put his hand in the dirt or stand up. Hard to replace a peppers type athlete but he has a nice body type to try to move around.

6 Julian Wilson CB OU

tall physical hard hitting corner with big play ability. Has a 100 td this yr and some youtube hits. I like this guy alot

7 Jameon Lewis KR/WR Miss St

dangerous weapon in the open field. would be nice to have a sproles type.
Doubt Kills

"Everyone wants to be a BEAST, until it's time to do what real BEASTS do"
backthepack4ever

Return to 2017 Draft War Room