Davis Tull

This forum will be for discussions related to the 2015 draft.

Once the 2014 NFL season is complete, we will merge the discussions into the main Packers forum to ensure all football talk will be in one forum.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Davis Tull

Postby YoHoChecko » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Tull, one of my favorites, ran a 4.57 at his pro day today. He had great jumps at the combine but was still recovering from a hamstring injury so he didn't run.

He played DE at UT-Chattanooga. He keeps winning conference defensive player of the year. Despite his excellent athleticism, there are concerns that he might not have the get-off to be a dominant pro pass rusher. In not sure if he's an ILB or an OLB for us, but actually like the versatility.

He's said to have great hands to keep blockers off of him, which could be useful at any position. He's tenacious and had a non stop motor.

I've seen him everywhere from late 3rd round to 7th/UDFA. But regardless of where he goes, I'm a huge fan. He's set to have surgery on his shoulder Wednesday. He played with a torn labrum and still performed. I was waiting on his 40 time to decide if I was excited or just intrigued. I'm excited
YoHoChecko

Re: Davis Tull

Postby Ghost_Lombardi » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

6-2, 246.

Those numbers indicate a lot of straight line explosion. Too bad we don't have the change of direction stuff. Our LBs need to be able to play in space.
Meh.
Ghost_Lombardi

Return to 2017 Draft War Room