backthepack March mock 1

This forum will be for discussions related to the 2015 draft.

Once the 2014 NFL season is complete, we will merge the discussions into the main Packers forum to ensure all football talk will be in one forum.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

backthepack March mock 1

Postby backthepack4ever » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:19 pm

resign:

Bulaga
Raji
House
Guion

Key FA
With some money in our pockets TT gets a few guys that can put us over the top.

Jordan Cameron TE
I can really see this move. He has as much talent as any TE in the league when healthy. High charactor guy off the field also. would be a perfect fit in GB and a weapon for AR

Stephen Paea DT
the bears D sucked the last couple of years but this guy doesnt. He graded out really well last yr. He is strong as hell. He can push the pocket and also help in the run D. Im all about splitting snaps with the big uglies to keep them all fresh and motivated.

Arthur Moats LB

Ive read he wants to stay in Pitt. If he doesnt he would be a nice piece to the LB group. He has played both inside and out. had 6 sacks last yr in a limited roll and is strong against the run. Need all the guys we can get to help fix the ILB problems.

DRAFT

Rnd 1 Eli Harold OLB VA

Im more concerned about the future of the OLB spots then ILB problems right now. with perry and neal contracts running out and pep at the end of his career, we need to find guys now. Harold could use a yr to groom before being ask to make a big impact.

Rnd 2 Byron Jones CB UConn

Its hard to guage where he is going to go, but I want this guy on our team. Besides his crazy combine numbers, his leadership and work ethic are what stand out. His teamates look up to this guy and he gives it his all. I see a long time solid starter in Jones.

Rnd 3 Benardrick McKinney ILB Miss St

Ill start by saying im not a fan of McKinney, at least not early. I do see him sliding this far. He has nice measurables that coaches want and at this point hopefully we could mold him into a player.

Rnd 4 TRADE up. trade our 4 and 6 to move up some in the 4th
Chris Conley WR GA

Another combine stud that is going to be hard to rank. His college overall numbers werent great but he made plays when given the chance. Pair him with an all world QB and the sky is the limit. Another smart guy off the field with talent.

Rnd 5 Ladarius Gunter CB Miami

Another bigger CB to add in the mix. Wish he would have ran better but hes around the ball, makes plays and a willing tackler.

Rnd 6 comp Darren Waller WR/TE GA Tech
WR speed with TE size. could be a goal line monster. Went to GA Tech so he is already a willing blocker

Rnd 6 comp Jeremiah Poutasi OG Utah. Played OT but is a guard in the NFL. adds Depth.

Rnd 7 Daryl Waud DL Western Ontario

The more I watch of this kid the more he grows on me. Looks like a smart player with a good motor. Gets off blocks and finds the ball. Nice size for a 5 tech

Rnd 7 comp Rob Crisp OT NCST

Local kid be me that I coached for a week in HS (yea a week before he went to another school :( ) He has the skillset to be a solid backup, just has been injured way to much in his career.

UDFA

Cory Grant RB Auburn.

Ran a 4.2 at his pro day. Seems to have a chip on his shoulder about not being invited to the combine. I like that. Could be a core ST guy and a nice game breaker.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... at-pro-day
Doubt Kills

"Everyone wants to be a BEAST, until it's time to do what real BEASTS do"
backthepack4ever

Return to 2017 Draft War Room