NCF Mock Draft 3.0

This forum will be for discussions related to the 2015 draft.

Once the 2014 NFL season is complete, we will merge the discussions into the main Packers forum to ensure all football talk will be in one forum.

Moderators: salmar80, NCF, JustJeff, packfntk, APB, BF004, mnkcarp

Re: NCF Mock Draft 3.0

Postby YoHoChecko » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Hmmm, ok, I'll have to look out for him. Change of direction is pretty important, but if he's making all those tackles and covering as a plus in man coverage, as the reports indicated, then he can change enough. Seems somewhat Kendricks-like, but you like him better than Eric Kendricks? Is that about slotting/draft value or you think he's actually a better player/prospect?
YoHoChecko

Postby NCF » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:58 pm

YoHoChecko wrote:Seems somewhat Kendricks-like, but you like him better than Eric Kendricks? Is that about slotting/draft value or you think he's actually a better player/prospect?

Slotting and value. Would rather use the high pick/s on something else. Assuming they are relatively similar, a 4th-round prospect is much better than a 1st-round prospect in terms of value. Also just more of a man crush. I like this kid.

Read more. Post less.
NCF

Postby GeMatt » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Pckfn23 wrote:
GeMatt wrote:And of course almost everyone now agrees the Pack will draft a QB or sign an UDFA.

Who didn't agree with that in the first place?

When I first mentioned it, no one here nor the media agreed with me or even thought about it. It wasn't until the media started talking about the possibility everyone jumped on the bandwagon. :D
GeMatt

Postby Ghost_Lombardi » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 am

GeMatt wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
GeMatt wrote:And of course almost everyone now agrees the Pack will draft a QB or sign an UDFA.

When I first mentioned it, no one here nor the media agreed with me or even thought about it. It wasn't until the media started talking about the possibility everyone jumped on the bandwagon. :D

Oh, $#!!.

You've been saying to "draft Rodgers replacement" - not take a guy late as a developmental project.
Meh.
Ghost_Lombardi

Postby Pckfn23 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:14 am

Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
GeMatt wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

Oh, $#!!.

You've been saying to "draft Rodgers replacement" - not take a guy late as a developmental project.

Details... or maybe memory loss? :lol:
No, every post is not secretly about wanting Capers fired.
Pckfn23
Brigade
Brigade

Previous

Return to 2017 Draft War Room